Do you ship outside Australia?
No. We only deliver our products within Australia. Noritake has offices around the globe including:
- Noritake Japan: http://www.noritake.co.jp/eng/products/tableware/
Noritake U.S.A: http://noritakechina.com/
Noritake Canada: http://noritakechina.com/canada
Noritake Germany (for European market): http://www.tableware-noritake.de/
Noritake China: http://www.noritake.co.jp/china/company/jigyou/tableware.html
- Where can I find replacement(s) for discontinued Noritake design?
- We recommend you to contact:
- I have recently inherited an old Noritake, can you tell me how much it’s worth?
- Unfortunately, valuation of second hand china should be exercised by licensed valuers. At Noritake Australia, we specialize in supply of currently manufactured Noritake designs and therefore cannot assist you with any valuation requests.
- Will my Noritake pattern be discontinued?
- Unfortunately, Noritake Australia cannot guarantee that all patterns will be active for many years. Like all manufacturers, Noritake Australia reviews the sales of all patterns on an annual basis in order to make room for fresh new patterns which might be more suitable for changing market trends. We also give 6 months advance notice when a pattern is being discontinued. If you would like to be notified of future pattern discontinuations, please join our customer database.
- What is the difference between bone china and fine china?
- The main difference between bone china and fine china is that bone china mixes cow bone ash into the ceramic material. By mixing the bone ash in the ceramic material, it gives your china a warm soft looking colour and translucency. Noritake bone china has cow bone ash excess of 30% which is what Noritake believes the standard should be to be considered high quality bone china.