- An individual is deemed to be a member of the Noritake loyalty program when they sign up on the Noritake Australia Newsletter/Account on Noritake.com.au.
- Membership of the Noritake loyalty program is only open to individuals with a valid address.
- At any time, members can only have one membership to the Noritake loyalty program.
- Noritake Australia reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Noritake loyalty program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the member to update their membership profile.
- A member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Noritake Australia.
- Members of the Noritake loyalty program will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Noritake Australia reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and without notice.
- Free shipping is as stated within the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion.
- At its sole discretion, Noritake Australia may update a member account with a reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Noritake Australia will notify the member via email of their entitlement to any rewards.
- Noritake Australia reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the rewards without prior notice and at any time.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including but not limited to gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Rewards can only be redeemed at Noritake Australia website; Noritake Australia does not ship outside Australia.
- Noritake Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed using rewards.
- Rewards cannot be earned using other Rewards as part of the transaction.
- If a membership is terminated from the Noritake loyalty program, all outstanding and future rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Rewards can take up to 48 hours before they are available for redemption.
- All rewards have an expiry date of six months from purchase and at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. Noritake Australia reserves the right to change the expiry date of any reward at any time without prior notice.
- Noritake Australia will not be held responsible or liable if rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once.
- Noritake Australia cannot apply reward on a purchase where the payment has been finalized. Member of the Noritake loyalty program must redeem reward(s) before they finalize their payment.
- Noritake Australia cannot redeem members’ rewards on behalf of its members.
- Returns: If the member wishes to return a purchase that has previously earned a reward, Noritake Australia will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
- Exchanges: If the member wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously earned a reward, and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase, Noritake Australia will forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Noritake Rewards Program Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Noritake loyalty program (the Noritake Rewards Program), the member website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a result of the Noritake loyalty program.
Individuals who join the Noritake loyalty program and/or redeem rewards agree to be legally bound by the Noritake Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
The most current Noritake Rewards Program Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Noritake Australia website.
The Noritake Rewards Program Terms and Conditions may be modified at any point in time without prior notification by Noritake Australia in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applicable to a member retrospectively.
Noritake Australia will not accept any liability for any email communication to any member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
Noritake Australia will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Noritake loyalty program.
- “Noritake Rewards Program” means the Noritake loyalty program which provides members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the members.
- “Member” means individuals who sign up to the Noritake Rewards Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the member which can be updated on the member website.
- “Noritake Australia website” refers to the website https://www.noritake.com.au.
- “Member website” refers to the website https://www.noritake.com.au after the member logs in using their unique username and password where details of the Noritake loyalty program can be found.
- “Noritake Australia” means Noritake Australia Pty Ltd ABN 90 000 243 925.
- “Redeem rewards” means members can redeem rewards against purchases.
- “Rewards” refer to rewards given to members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of rewards via email.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Noritake Rewards Program Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Noritake Australia website.